2016 Main Street
2016 Main is a 26-story residential highrise condominium in Downtown/Midtown Houston. It also holds the distinction of being Houston’s first residential highrise.
Situated directly on the Houston light rail system, 2016 Main offers easy access to Downtown, Midtown, West University, the Texas Medical Center, and Reliant Park.
Midtown, with its growing number of restaurants and shops, is just a short walk away. Drugstores, grocery stores, a post office, and numerous business and shops are all found within just a mile or two of 2016 Main Condominiums.
- Outside swimming pool, heated hot-tub and pool deck
- Barbecue equipment on pool deck
- Party and Conference Room
- Onsite full service Convenience Store
- Pets welcomed
- Fitness Center
- Completely equipped laundry room
- On-site dry cleaning and laundry service drop off
- Guestrooms available to rent by residents
- Controlled access 24 hours a day
- Closed-circuit security cameras
- Night security provided by a Deputy Constable
- Five-story parking garage with controlled access
- Garage parking by assigned space
- Guest parking available